May 08, 2013

My New Collection

If you are asking me what my favorite animal I is, I will shout loudly: "Caaaat...". Yup, I love cat, especially kitten. I used to keep a cat or cats in my house when I was a kid. Actually only me and my dad that love cat. My mom always get disturbed when there is a cat around her. I think the neutral party is my sisters, they are about so so to that kind of animal.
It was around my time in elementary school when suddenly I fell in love to cat, but in a different world. I remember the first I saw it is in an eraser I bought. A picture of Hello Kitty in yellow background. Since then, I love that kitten.

I didn't put much attention to my fondness of Hello Kitty, until about a year ago. In the beginning of 2012, a friend of mine came back from Taiwan and gave me Hello Kitty pen and mechanic pencil. He bought it as a souvenir for me. Actually it was not an expensive stuff, but then I found a hologram sticker signing that it was a licensed product from Sanrio. What a WOW :)
After having that pinky stuff, I realize that I will start collecting Hello Kitty licensed stuff. Since I love cat generally, I also start collecting cat stuff. Well, here are some of my cat and Kitty stuffs :)

Unintentionally look alike :) 
There is a copyright sign of Sanrio behind the head

No comments:

Post a Comment