July 08, 2013

A Visit to Gelar Jepang UI 2013

Holaaaa, meet me on my blog :) Well, you can call it photo blog since in this post I wrote less but embedded more photos.

Last week I have a chance visiting a Japanese festival at Universitas Indonesia. With some of my work fellows, I went to Gelar Jepang UI 2013. Well, actually I am not a kind of Japanese-geek or else but, I love festivals :D

The festival was great, a lot of people wore costume play. Yup, they were my target since I came to this festival for photo hunting. Unfortunately I couldn't take as many photos as I can since the festival was soooo full of visitors. But these are some photos -some of them were edited by me- of my friends and me with cosplayers :)



Mbak Ade with Inuyasha, met by destiny :D

Dian and Mas Sigit with "Si Mbah" RX 78-2

Dian with Gon and Killua. They were super cute.


Me, The "handsome" Kaitou Kid, and Mbak Ade

Let's go, P man!!!

Dian in action, hahaha

So lovely in pink :)

OH MYYYY!!!

Mas Sigit with Ani Kusuma Wardani. She was so expressive but rather uncomfortable with her dress.

2 comments: