July 02, 2013

Daily Hijab Inspirations

Teteretereeet... Welcome back to my blog :)
Yeah, I know it has been more than two weeks since my last post. It means: late posting and worse than before :D Anyway, this time I would like to share my daily hijab inspirations.

As a muslimah, I wear hijab everyday. I have wore it since November 2005 (Shawwal 1426 H). Back to the day when I wore it at the first time, women wearing hijab were less than today. At that time, they also wore it in limited ways. It was probably two related things since women tend to be different in the matter of fashion, they won't be happy seeing other women wear the same outfit with them at the same time.

Today, as the amount of women wearing hijab increases, the ways wearing it is also getting more and more. Just walk through a mall and you will find a lot of women wearing hijab in various style. Also, hundreds of hijab tutorials can be found easily, pics or videos. It shows that hijab is getting popular, despite it is not always about sharia to practice but trend to follow.

Not to speak of hijab philosophy, here I would like to share some of women which are really inspire me  in wearing and styling hijab for everyday outfit. All of the styles are simple and easy to apply.

1. Dian Pelangi
Source: http://dianrainbow.blogspot.com/
At the first time I saw her in the internet, I was amazed by her achievements but didn't like her style. In line with the shifting of my perspective, lately I am glad following her blog, noticing how DP evolves year in year out (by the way she dresses up). I really love some of her hijab styles, especially in colorful outfit. And I have fallen in love with her simple knitted shawl style in this picture.

2. Ghaida Tsurayya
Source: http://gdagallery.blogspot.com/
I know her since high school when she was in the cover of Annida, an Islamic teenage magazine (I read it at that time, haha). She is a daughter of KH Abdullah Gymnastiar, or more famous with Aa Gym. She is really sweet and cute, love pastel colors and flowers like me, and I love her really cute hijab styles whether it is square or long shawl. And this picture is one of my favorite hijab styles from Teh Gda :)

3. Fitri Aulia
Source: http://kivitz.blogspot.com
We shared in common :) Guess what? We have a same name, same university, and same principle in wearing hijab as in her label's tagline: syar'i & stylish. She was my first role model in doing stylish hijab. And her hijab style in this picture is my favorite when I should go to a wedding party or so. Simple but glamour, depends on the way you touch it up with various ornaments.

4. Puput Melati
Source: http://famiele.com/bisnis-busana-muslim-puput-melati/

Si jago mogok namanya kuberikan
Keluar bengkel eh sebulan masuk lagi

Well, that is a part of Puput Melati's song when she was a kid. And as her childhood songs, her hijab style is also my inspiration. She often wears a simple and tidy hijab as in this picture, simple and covers your entire chest.


Well, those are my most favorite women in hijab style. From them, I do not only learn hijab styles, but also consistency, jihad, and goodwill. Hope my inspirations also inspire other women. Keep stylish but be yourself with your hijab, girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment